Back in Tokyo!
Hello, faithful readers! I’m back in Tokyo for the summer, so expect to see some long-overdue posts in the near future! I’m residing in Azabu-juban this time around, so I’m looking forward to exploring a new area and having some new adventures!
Until then, please feel free to check out some of my most popular posts from the last 30 days:
- Rice Cooker Baking Experiment #2: Banana Bread
- Things I Like About Japan #7: Crepes In Harajuku
- Places in Japan: One Fantastic Day in Historic Takayama
- 4 Hours and 7 Cups of Coffee in Tokyo
- Tokyo Cupcake Showdown: Mai’s vs. Bellas
- Yabusame: The Japanese Art of Horseback Archery