Happy New Year from A Modern Girl!
Happy New Year to all of my readers! I hope that 2015 treated you well and that you were able to find happiness, at home and on the road. It’s been a busy year at A Modern Girl, though many of my adventures haven’t made it on the blog yet. Some highlights:
- I visited Sonoma for the first time and had a fantastic time eating and drinking lovely things. read more here
- I traveled to New Orleans for Mardi Gras (well, for a conference actually, but I still got to see some of the festivities!).
- I visited Las Vegas (for another conference) and made lots of fun new memories exploring the Strip with some of my best friends.
- I took an AMAZING two-week trip to Greece in April and traipsed through some ancient wonders in Crete, Athens, and Delphi.
- I visited Cleveland for the first time for a friend’s wedding and enjoyed the local museum and garden scene. read more here
- I went to Tokyo yet again for a whirlwind two-week research trip in July.
- I did a whole lot of teaching, mentoring, researching and writing.
- I spent many many lovely hours with my adorable Persian cats, Louis and Annie.
What’s ahead at A Modern Girl in 2016? Well, hopefully more blogging! (Ahem.) But there’s already more travel on the books! Atlanta, San Diego, possible New Zealand? Stay tuned for more!
And thanks for reading! This blog was viewed about 27,000 times in 2015. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 10 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.