Wordless Wednesday #18: Dumplings!
Continuing with the theme of food in China, I thought I’d use this week’s (relatively) Wordless Wednesday to showcase some of the dumplings we encountered. The first three photos feature the same set of “soup dumplings,” which you bite into and suck the soup out of before popping into your mouth. Delicious!
Related Posts on China:
- Pigging Out on Peking Duck
- Inside the Forbidden City
- Post-Industrial Art: Beijing’s 798 Art District
- The Temple of Heaven
- Wordless Wednesday #8: The Great Wall
- Wordless Wednesday #7: I’m Not in Japan Anymore